2.0 and Phantom Liberty hasn't solved my problem.

+
Hello!
About a year or so ago, I was having an issue with my game never starting up. Seriously. Before, it would go to a black screen to look like it was loading before CTD with the error alert. I've yet to actually play the game.
With 2.0 and Phantom Liberty, I figured it would be a good time to try to make it work again. Reinstalled, was gifted the DLC. And.... it's worse somehow.
I open the shortcut, get to the launcher, hit the play game, screen goes black for a few seconds before CTD. And now it doesn't even notify or make a crash report.
I have absolutely no idea how this could be this bad and I don't know how to explain anything that will help.
Has anyone else ever had this issue? And reinstalling hasn't helped, updating hasn't helped, and updating graphic drivers hasn't helped.
My version is from Steam. My Windows 10 Pro is up to its current version.
I honestly don't think anyone can help this and almost want to rebuy the game on GOG just for the off chance it lets me play.
Give me your suggestions.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    108.3 KB · Views: 40
Just to boost since I noticed something that might help others.
I noticed the requirements and the suggested tech support say that you should install it on an SSD.
I have a Samsung m2 drive as my main Steam drive. Could that really be the issue? That it doesn't load from a m2 drive?
Curious if anyone else has experienced it or likely has used it on an m2.
Trying it on my SSD anyways.

Top Bottom