A list of bugs through my playthrough (Small to quest breaking) SPOILERS

+
**I kept notes on all of these in hopes that it might help CDPR fix them. This isn't meant as some huge slight against the game, I really enjoyed the game. Just figured I could do my part to help out the big-fixing process**

In ride with Takemura after talking with Oda his voice lines are duplicated about a quarter second apart and layered on top of one another

Shadows/lighting in the bad land - Shadows flickering on and off on dash board in middle of the day like someone was turning on and off a light. Trees/under cars flickering too.

When Jackie hands you the biochip the model that was loaded in was a pistol. So there was a huge pistol clipping through his head, and then Vs hand. Unfortunate as the gravity of the scene was lessened.

Takemura's jacket is floating a foot behind him after talk with Wakako

Having skip conversation tied to C, which is also crouch - isn't a great idea. A lot of times I want to crouch, or stop crouching mid-conversation and end up skipping things I don't want skipped.

Please let us try clothes on to see how they fit in the store before having to buy

Walk toggle for when you are following someone, so you dont have to go way faster, then way slower.

When meeting Placide for the first time, the paper + chicken pop into existence after around 30 seconds or so (after mentioning poultry isn't legal to sell).

Maman Brigitte mouth not moving in first cutscene after freeing her from NetWatch.

In "With a little help from my hands" Panams voice sounds like it's over a com even when you're in the car with her.

I'm about ~30 hours into the game, and have been using Scorpions bike for the last 6-7 or so. Just had a naked, T-posed person standing on top of the bike as I was speeding down the highway. Not V's from what I can tell, as the model riding the bike stayed the same.

War Pigs - Frank pulls out a gun, but actually has nothing in his hands. (Replayed and the second time he had the gun)

In 'Ex-Factor' when talking to Judy outside, before going in - she flicks an invisible cigarette.

Maiko floating around the room (moving, but no walking animation) in 'Ex-Factor'

During 'Sinnerman' while following the NCPD Patrol car - it turns from raining to sunny instantly. Also while waiting for the car to come, revving sounds are coming out of the truck like we were moving.

Sinnerman - When eating at PieZ, the Corporat (can't remember her name) is smoking an invisible cig.

'Talking about a revolution' - Tom's mouth doesn't move when opening and answering the door. Also, when talking in kitchen Tom's soda/can is flashing different textures. Two different corpos fighting for adspace likely.

In 'Dream On' - when talking to the com outside, the shadow sticks to the wall even after you move.

In 'Dream On' I scanned the wires/transformer at the top first, then found the secret room. So 'follow the wires' never went away, even though I scanned the required items to satisfy the requirement. When driving a motorcycle during the chase V T-Posed on the motorcycle. When Jacking in to the van V jacked in with an invisible wire.

When I got to the Yaiba Kusanagi it was sunk about a foot or so into the concrete.

QUEST BREAKING - FIRST QUEST BREAKING BUG - Gig: Getting Warmer never starts/I never get a call. I've cleared the building, and picked up the coolant - but I can't interact with 8UG8EAR at all.

Flickering textures on the periphery oftentimes.

On Rogues date, somehow V/Johnnys wrist got twisted almost all the way back. So it looks like the wrist is broken and turned around 160 degrees or so. There is also a static blank dialogue box throughout the entire mission, even when there is no dialogue.

When meeting Kerry Eurodyne for the first time - after drinking with him he stands up but his robe is still shaped like he is sitting down. Bunched around his waist and not falling down.

Gig: Goodbye, Night City - After waiting for Archie to show up, it was night, but as soon as I started to talk to him it turned to day/sunlight.

Later in the game was riding motorcycle and Vs hair didn't load in. It looked like default/buzz-cut hair.

When getting in the Car with Kerry on Rebel! Rebel!, as he drives away he hits 2 pedestrians (Maybe not a bug? idk)

When meeting Hanako at Embers, while talking at the bar, she has something flashing on her neck (a texture/model coming in and out).

'For Whom The Bell Tolls' Rogue walks through the elevator doors when it reaches the top, before they opened.

When V and Johnny are talking in Cyberspace after the last mission (When they are on the 'bench') - Vs hair model is flashing on and off.

After using smart weapons the light blue and big crosshair stays on the screen, even with no weapon equipped. Needs a restart to fix.

Top Bottom