Error with quest "I’m in Love with My Car"

+
Hi! The problem is that I lost the car from the quest.
I bumped into a car and Johnny showed up. After that, I went to the car and saw that it was closed (the quest was not activated immediately because I was doing Delamaine's task). When I arrived back after completing Delamaine's task, I thought that I could hack the car with the help of new car control perks. At first, I tried to unlock the car through hacking, but this option was blocked and I decided to start hacking "acceleration ". After that, the car crashed into a wall and opened. I rode it for a couple of minutes after I left it somewhere. And after a while I had a quest to which I arrived, took the key, but there was no car because I lost it somewhere. The GPS tag leads to the hangar, not to the car, etc. please help me with this somehow.

Seem to me you busted the quest by not getting the car keys and unlocking it normally.
Sorry, I think you screwed yourself unfortunately, unless you can find it by remembering where it is.

Seem to me you busted the quest by not getting the car keys and unlocking it normally.
Sorry, I think you screwed yourself unfortunately, unless you can find it by remembering where it is.
Yeah most probably what I thought as well… but it also shows that CDPR once again didn’t consider how „creative“ people may get… it shouldn’t be possible to hack the car in the first place : /

Yeah most probably what I thought as well… but it also shows that CDPR once again didn’t consider how „creative“ people may get… it shouldn’t be possible to hack the car in the first place : /
Unfortunately, hacking the car was possible because such a situation would not have happened. As for me, in the future this problem can be very easily fixed in the hotfix by moving the anchor of the mark from the hangar to the car.

As for me, in the future this problem can be very easily fixed in the hotfix by moving the anchor of the mark from the hangar to the car.
Even easier, by not allowing player to hack the car before finding the key :)
The quest markers always point out where the "ojective is" (or should be) and always work in this way. I remember a bug with the nomad car which doesn't spawn, but the quest marker point out where the car should be. So I guess, it's the same here, the quest marker point out where the car should be.

Even easier, by not allowing player to hack the car before finding the key :)
The quest markers always point out where the "ojective is" (or should be) and always work in this way. I remember a bug with the nomad car which doesn't spawn, but the quest marker point out where the car should be. So I guess, it's the same here, the quest marker point out where the car should be.
I'm not arguing with that, but that's the way it is. Anyway, it would be great if this could be fixed somehow so that other people don't have the same situation in the future.

I'm not arguing with that, but that's the way it is. Anyway, it would be great if this could be fixed somehow so that other people don't have the same situation in the future.
To be sure CDPR is aware of the issue you're facing, you can report it directly to the support if you want ;)
"contact us" button.

Top Bottom