About BrainDances

+
Is there a way to ACTUALLY buy Braindances and see them? I'm on the side quest where I tracked some kind of guy to the bar where he sell braindances and the bartender just told me he has braindances to sell but when I look at his inventory... there is nothing there but drinks and food...

I'm curious because my character clearly asks if he can buy some, but then nothing shows up? Maybe a glitch?

Is it another one of those cut features?

This was reported many times: there are shops that sell braindances, you can buy but you can't play them because the devs cut Braindance from the game.
That just disappointing, so what the hell is the purpose of buying them? That just seems like a useless feature
Post automatically merged:

Also i havent found a shop that would sell them yet

That just disappointing, so what the hell is the purpose of buying them? That just seems like a useless feature

Also i havent found a shop that would sell them yet

I've found at least 2 vendors that specifically sell braindances, maybe 10-20 named braindance items in the game. But all of them say it's not comparable with your tech.
Can't even bring them to Lizzy's or Judy's to watch them on her better setup.

Just cut content

I've found at least 2 vendors that specifically sell braindances, maybe 10-20 named braindance items in the game. But all of them say it's not comparable with your tech.
Can't even bring them to Lizzy's or Judy's to watch them on her better setup.

Just cut content
Has there been any word from people playing on PC about going into the game files and seeing what secret and or cut content might be in there?

Sort map by vendors, look for the lips icon.
Only 2 prostitutes though, one female one male, more or less 20 ft from each other.
Wow so out of all those sex shops they decided only in this one area you can get some action!? Thats another disappointing shallow design decision. Thanks tho lol

This sex shop in little China... Obviously it has interior but this guy just stands there and the door is locked... Why is so many buildings with interiors locked and inaccessible?
Cyberpunk 2077_20201218182640.jpg

Top Bottom