Act 3 Never Started

+
I have done almost ALL missions including Side mission. I am level 42 and Act 3 never started Im not sure if i never got the call or if it happened while i was driving but i have since completed all missions except Beat the Brat it says Take Care of other things.... and i have not completed the Spray Paint mission but i have done the mission after that where brenned is getting an upgrade. So on my mission list is those 2 and a lot of the car purchases. Please Help! Playing on Xbox 1

Attachments

• Cyberpunk'.jpg
    Cyberpunk'.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 116
i never got to Act three... My last main mission was waking up in the hotel room with the robot lady... After killing the 3 snipers

This is exactly what happened to me too, and in that order.

Once in Act 2, I did the rogue/Panam questline first, then the Evelyn/Judy questline, and then the Takamura questline. After this, I had no main missions to do. I thought it might be because side quest progress was necessary, so I kept playing. Now I have no means of returning to a playable state to finish the game. Act 3 never started. I did some research and apparently this is a common enough bug on PS4. I'm not sure, but I think the problem is with tapeworm, which I also never got. This occurred on 1.04, but I only started feeling like it was a problem by 1.05. Now, on 1.06, there is still no fix and I've stopped playing, waiting for a fix on this.

Yep for me the Tapeworm i could not get to end then all of the sudden it was gone... so it went away but the game never registered it gone so i think thats why we are stuck. All they need to do is add a Replay this mission and have all the missions listed so it can be replayed... I too am done with the game sadly until the next update to see if its fixed. until then there is nothing more i can do..

Other than reporting this issue to cdpr support I don‘t think there‘s much you can do about this (other than of course loading a save game - one where you still have a main quest in your journal - and try to do things slightly different, to not trigger the exact same bug).

Support can be reached here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-9 (on Xbox they also suggest clearing cache first - but somehow I doubt it will change anything in this case - but could still be worth a try...).

Anyhow, on this website the same article can be found for Playstation and PC too.

have you tried skipping a head a few days, save it and verify the game then reload it

Top Bottom