Adjusting The UI, Menus, and Music in Settings

+
Could you add more adjustment options in the settings for menus and UI? I have a big tv and this happens in a few other games too, but with this one more often than I would like, I have to get up to read the text. It slows up the gameplay a little to much. Even if it's just a small/medium/large option, it's would be a nice improvement.

The other adjustment which includes the UI, is changing the color of the menus. Red is fine, but can be harsh to eye's, or make some text slightly harder to read if it was a different color. Again, it could be just a few options, blue, green, yellow, orange as long as some are available. Also, the color icon above gangs could be different until threat level turns red as well as cops being a blue icon while yellow could be preserved for mission related characters. The select icon when hovering on an interactive object could be bigger or stand out a bit more too. When it come to the d-pad UI on the bottom left corner of screen, the actions for it could be more identifying for each one, I usually just remove it through the settings.

I love the music, and the option to play it outside of cars should be included. No explanation is needed when there's already a device the player constantly uses in game, a phone. Watch Dogs 2 not only let you do this, it also let you create your on playlist. Cyberpunk 2077 has my favorite radio/music in a open world game since GTA V, being able to creative your on playlist of your favorites would be all types of dope.

I'm enjoying the game and rooting for the devs for future improvements and updates, as well as improvements in the company itself.

Top Bottom