After ending bug

+
I decided to finally do the ending because I was holding off, did Don't Fear the Reaper and after everything I did Path of Glory. After I decided to continue for some reason I couldn't pull out any weapons I had, I couldn't jump except for in the apartments, and couldn't even call a vehicle. I have tried everything I could after searching for at least an hour. Joytoys (which I can't even interact with so it feels like the game itself won't let me fix this), stashing all my weapons, going to a safe area like the nomad camp and saving/loading and walking out. Nothing has worked and reloading any save after I
beat Adam and sitting through all the cutscenes (of which I did 3 times, 2 of which were different endings entirely)
without any fixes. If anyone can think of anything please tell me.

It's a "known" issue. At least, you're not the only to encounter it :(
Sadly, as far as I know, there is not "fix" or workaround. The best that you can do, it's to send a report to the support to help them to fix it in the next patch (more reports, the better).
"Contact Us" button, include a save if possible (you can choose your platform on the left).

Just stopping by to say I'm having the exact same problem. I was able to get it to let me pull out weapons and jump by sleeping in my apartment but fixers aren't at their locations, I can't call my car, and all my side jobs that were open are considered failed.

Edit: I just submitted a report via the link LeKill3rFou posted. Here's hoping there is some kind of fix.

Last edited:
Try turning off cross-platform saves. I did this cause I saw it helps with fixing the saves taking forever to load. I then tried a different ending (Panam one) and was able to perform the end game fine

I decided to finally do the ending because I was holding off, did Don't Fear the Reaper and after everything I did Path of Glory. After I decided to continue for some reason I couldn't pull out any weapons I had, I couldn't jump except for in the apartments, and couldn't even call a vehicle. I have tried everything I could after searching for at least an hour. Joytoys (which I can't even interact with so it feels like the game itself won't let me fix this), stashing all my weapons, going to a safe area like the nomad camp and saving/loading and walking out. Nothing has worked and reloading any save after I
beat Adam and sitting through all the cutscenes (of which I did 3 times, 2 of which were different endings entirely)
without any fixes. If anyone can think of anything please tell me.
This bug still exist is there any workaround or fix ? Why its not fixed with 1.61 ? Im on ps5 btw.

Top Bottom