No Longer Able to Do the "(Don't) Fear the Reaper" Ending

+
When I first completed the game about a year ago, I went with the "(Don't) Fear the Reaper" ending, having made all the right dialogue choices during "Chippin' In" and waiting for a few minutes during the dialogue with Johnny on the roof during "NocturneOp55n1". I made it through the mission and watched the ending, everything worked fine.

After the credits, I pressed "Just One More Gig", loaded back into the game and did a bunch of collectibles/side-stuff that I'd missed, then stopped playing until this month, when I started Phantom Liberty using that save.

I finished Phantom Liberty's story and spent a few more hours hunting down secrets and just went to re-do "NocturneOp55n1", with the intention of doing the secret ending again, but I can't get Johnny to make the "Suicide Run" dialogue option appear no matter what I do or how long I wait around.

Is this a bug, or is it possible that something I did during my playthrough of Phantom Liberty's story has somehow removed the option?

Is this a bug, or is it possible that something I did during my playthrough of Phantom Liberty's story has somehow removed the option?
most prob a bug... PL decisions shouldnt influence the base game endings other than adding new dialoglines in some of them. but it definitely shouldnt lock out dont fear the reaper...

Top Bottom