Armadillo Mod Bugged Out

+

Does your brain hurt?

• Total voters
Hello this is my first post on this website and this has really been "bugging" me (hahaha) but the Armadillo mod for clothing is seriously bugged.
I got a 2 Epic Armadillo mods and and put them on my Light Elastomer Netrunning Suit and it said I would get +216.32 Armor Rating on both of them, but then when I finished applying them I looked at the icon and it said +594.874 Armor Rating for BOTH of the mods and I only got 545 Armor, and even if that was wrong 216.32 x2 is only 432.64 plus the base armor which was only 12 adds up to 444.64 and yet it is 545 armor now its still an overpowered piece of clothing but the math is just so wrong and I couldn't ignore it, I was wondering if anyone else has this issue because the math is just so wrong it's almost illegal like why, just why? my brain hurts pls help

(PS) CDPR Devs I like the game personally I just think you guys need to leave it in the oven more and need to be given more time to fix and repair this great game, stay strong!!!

Hello this is my first post on this website and this has really been "bugging" me (hahaha) but the Armadillo mod for clothing is seriously bugged.
I got a 2 Epic Armadillo mods and and put them on my Light Elastomer Netrunning Suit and it said I would get +216.32 Armor Rating on both of them, but then when I finished applying them I looked at the icon and it said +594.874 Armor Rating for BOTH of the mods and I only got 545 Armor, and even if that was wrong 216.32 x2 is only 432.64 plus the base armor which was only 12 adds up to 444.64 and yet it is 545 armor now its still an overpowered piece of clothing but the math is just so wrong and I couldn't ignore it, I was wondering if anyone else has this issue because the math is just so wrong it's almost illegal like why, just why? my brain hurts pls help

(PS) CDPR Devs I like the game personally I just think you guys need to leave it in the oven more and need to be given more time to fix and repair this great game, stay strong!!!

Dont pay any attention to the numbers on the mods themselves....they dont make any sense at all and do not correlate with the stat sheet at all.

As a matter of fact....dont pay attention to any of the numbers anymore. Just upgrade when needed and enjoy the OPness. :)

I understand it perfectly. I'll take slow and we can work through it together.​
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

:giveup:

Top Bottom