Black unicorn and the clothes are missing after 1.5

+
my preorder DLC stuff is missing. created a fresh save after updating to 1.5, but i only have a white quality knife and some shitty rags in my stash instead of the black unicorn and the witcher clothes. is there a way to fix this? game is fully updated, i tried reloading a couple of times.

You have to just register (you can use the same account) again on GOG.
what do you mean "register"? on the website?

i just logged in on gog.com, relogged in the gog galaxy client, loaded the save, items are still not there.

i'm not sure what you mean by "register again on GOG"

what do you mean "register"? on the website?

i just logged in on gog.com, relogged in the gog galaxy client, loaded the save, items are still not there.

i'm not sure what you mean by "register again on GOG"

When it told you to go to the website, you used your account that you used for here? I'm on ps5, so I don't know if pc is different.

my preorder DLC stuff is missing. created a fresh save after updating to 1.5, but i only have a white quality knife and some shitty rags in my stash instead of the black unicorn and the witcher clothes. is there a way to fix this? game is fully updated, i tried reloading a couple of times.

So did you have them before on that save, and they are gone after update? (I ask because I dismantled them). If you had dismantled them I think you can redownload..

Does it say that the DLC is installed in the launcher?

Secondly, at some point I think they were in the clothes rack, as in I had to go pick them up from there, but Im not sure if they changed that.

Last edited:
i
So did you have them before on that save, and they are gone after update? (I ask because I dismantled them). If you had dismantled them I think you can redownload..

Does it say that the DLC is installed in the launcher?

Secondly, at some point I think they were in the clothes rack, as in I had to go pick them up from there, but Im not sure if they changed that.
i'm on PC.

this save was created yesterday, after patching to 1.5, i wanted a fresh playthrough without mods, to see what was changed.

yes of course, the DLC is in the gog.com launcher, always has been.

i'm really confused by this....
Post automatically merged:

upon further inspection, i'm getting this error. i have verified the installation, relogged into GOG galaxy, made sure it's the latest version and also check my account on gog.com, everything seems fine. it was working fine until 1.5
cyberpunk.png

Post automatically merged:

as much as i wanted to avoid it, a full game reinstall fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Mine items are missing as well. I have a PS5 and downloaded the whole new game on my system, as instructed. When I load my old saves, the previous freebies are there, but with any new game I start they are all missing. This includes the Black Unicorn, the shirts, the coat, etc.

EDIT: So I had to register again. I went to the main menu and clicked My Rewards, and it gave me a new QR code/website in which I had to login. It then updated the game with my rewards.

I didn't know I had to do it again. I hope that helps anyone.

Last edited:
I have mine on pc, but they are useless now anyway that they have nerfed them to rare(maximum) quality

I have mine on pc, but they are useless now anyway that they have nerfed them to rare(maximum) quality
Nope, I think if you upgrade them enough, their rarity are incresed.
On the patch note.
Bonus items found in stash (2 DLC Jackets + 4 Registration Reward items) have new functionality:
  • From now on, these items will increase their Rarity after performing a certain amount of upgrades.

I started a new game with the 1.5 update on PC and still got all the goodies, so it's not an issue that hits everyone. The clothes are in a cabin in your apartment and the sword in the storage.

Top Bottom