Bug: Ba Xing Chong doesn't work with Militech Paraline overclock bonus

+
The Militech Paraline gives 60% bonus damage to smart weapons during overclock, but the Ba Xing Chong does the same range of damage regardless of whether overclock is on or off. I verified that this bonus was working for my other smart weapons (including the Zhuo), and it would be hard not to tell if my Ba Xing Chong was doing 60% more damage. I tested against the same enemy (Maxtac Mantis) with overclock on and off.

yabab

Forum regular
Open a ticket and send CDPR your zipped save file, they'll get in touch with you after analyzing the issue.

I already tried submitting a ticket but nothing changes on screen when I submit so I don't know if it was actually sent. The odds may be low that someone relevant sees this thread but it's higher than zero, and maybe other players will notice the same thing and someone else will be able to successfully submit a ticket.

yabab

Forum regular
I already tried submitting a ticket but nothing changes on screen when I submit so I don't know if it was actually sent. The odds may be low that someone relevant sees this thread but it's higher than zero, and maybe other players will notice the same thing and someone else will be able to successfully submit a ticket.
Yeah, it's currently bugged. Last time they solved the ticket reporting problem in a couple of days. Should be the same this time. I have 4 bugs I'm sitting on to report as well.

Top Bottom