[BUG] Cannot complete Gig due to a bug

+
Hello,

I have finished the GIG: Freedom of the Press and in order to complete it, I have to claim the reward from a Drop Point.
I am currently unable to do so because there is no option to select (as there were for other similar quests).
I've done this GIG a while ago and it's the last GIG that I have to do in order to complete them all.

I remember there was an option to select sometime in the past and I've clicked it immediately as I've reached the Drop Point, but it didn't give me the reward and now, the option is gone and the GIG is still incomplete.

I'm submitting this bug in the hopes that it might get fixed in the future. I hope I'm posting it in the right place. (sorry if I've posted it in the wrong place)
Almost all the bugs that I've found, I was able to go around them somehow, but this one, I've leftover for last and still cannot figure a way to complete the GIG.

Attachments

• freedomofthepressgigbugged.png
    freedomofthepressgigbugged.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 191
Hey,

Thanks for the tips!
The problem is ... I don't have the save games from before the quest anymore.
I've continued to play and left that quest for last. (in the hopes it would be patched by the time I finish the game)

Returning to a previous save wouldn't help me at this point anyway.
I'd have to re-play the game after that point.

(I remember having the exact same issue with ~3 quests in The Witcher 3.)
Maybe it's an older engine issue.

Ideally, it would be best if this could be patched in the future or something (so I don't have to re-play the whole game again).

Validating the game integrity didn't fix the issue.
Maybe if I had the old save and load it again, it would probably work, but wouldn't help me anyway...

Top Bottom