[Bug]Lethal/Non Lethal takedown on Cyberpsycho

+
Dunno if its intended but I was able to perform a Lethal/Non Lethal Takedown on the Mox Cyberpsycho that appears on Regina gig to rescue a merc.
I performed a non lethal takedown but the wounded mox upstairs think the cyberpsycho is dead.

So I have no idea if is intended for the takedown or if the bug is the game detecting if she is dead or not :shrug:

Dunno if its intended but I was able to perform a Lethal/Non Lethal Takedown on the Mox Cyberpsycho that appears on Regina gig to rescue a merc.
I performed a non lethal takedown but the wounded mox upstairs think the cyberpsycho is dead.

So I have no idea if is intended for the takedown or if the bug is the game detecting if she is dead or not :shrug:
Likely a bug, which is present since day one.
No matter if you kill the girl or not, the injured Mox always say that she felt her death, and you shouldn't worry because you had no choice.

I encountered the same thing. Can't remember if the girl showed as dead or alive (when aiming at her, which is my method for checking if someone's alive) after the non-lethal takedown.

It's a bug unfortunately, as far as I remember there weren't any lines recorded for the non-lethal scenario or the non-lethal scenario was never made, so the only "game logic outcome" is that the psycho got killed even though they're alive. It broke my immersion as well when I first played through it and it's sad to see the quest still has no non-lethal proper outcome.

There is a note mentioned here about this;
Gig: Occupational Hazard

• Even if you do not kill but just incapacitate Anna Nox, V has the dialog option to tell the Mox lady upstairs that they killed Anna. There is no dialog option to tell them Anna is only unconscious, and Regina will make no mention of her either way.

Top Bottom