NPC gangoons still stuck in NPC civilian beating animation after 3 years

+
1) find a NPC gangoon hitting a NPC civilian
2) wait till the NPC civilian hits the floor
3) NPC gangoon starts kicking and beating the NPC civilian
4) distract this NPC gangoon (hack hardware to "distract enemies" or pull "bait" on the gangoon)
5) distracted NPC gangoon moves towards the distraction stuck in the "kicking and beating" animation
6) do a non lethal takedown
7) NPC gangoons keeps standing and playing the kicking and beating animation, while the NPC civilian disappears
8) shoot the NPC gangoon in the head so it falls to the door and enjoy the playing of the kicking and beating sound even when you move 5km away and return a week later

this bug is in the game since release because... well no idea, because it is hard to programm a simple loop that checks if the NPC civilian is close and when not stop animation?

Yeah the Slap Masters became even worse since 2.0, now they don't react at all to BAIT or aerial takedowns :LOL:

gets even better, there is a GIG in watson to find some eyes in a jar, there is a droppoint close where V have to deposit the eyes, there are few tyger claws harassing civilians. I removed the tyger claws, the civilians fled. About 10min later the civilians returned and one of them stopped in the position where she was beaten by the tyger claws and replays the animation and sound of being beaten, even though there is no tyger claw around. that is just one example, sh** is in the game for 3 years now. oh and the tyger claws spawned back a few days later, replaying the scene over and over again. I gues CDPR expect us to visit a location only once during a playthrough because... well its open world?

gets even better, there is a GIG in watson to find some eyes in a jar, there is a droppoint close where V have to deposit the eyes, there are few tyger claws harassing civilians. I removed the tyger claws, the civilians fled. About 10min later the civilians returned and one of them stopped in the position where she was beaten by the tyger claws and replays the animation and sound of being beaten, even though there is no tyger claw around. that is just one example, sh** is in the game for 3 years now. oh and the tyger claws spawned back a few days later, replaying the scene over and over again. I gues CDPR expect us to visit a location only once during a playthrough because... well its open world?
All gang goons respawn. It's a feature, not a bug, and I don't mean that as a joke. Every. Single. Gang. Spot. respawns. Including the ones where they just read a screamsheet to the full on fights with other gangs or the police. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the big TC vs Police fight just past where you get the ride with Dex respaws almost daily? For example?

That's what makes the Voodoo Boys so unique if you eradicate them, they actually don't spawn that often anymore.

Sure I did, and? It was an example.

When you put the effort in a game like this, you are bound to avoid "stupid sh..." if you can, especialy when you have features (code) in the game that makes it work. "NCPD hussle" gangoons do not respawn, therefore they know how to create scenes that do not respawn. The scene example I am talking about did not appear out of nowhere, someone created it, put it there. But that is not even the bad thing, so the scene respawns, fine, it can happen, it is an alley, gangoons will use it to harass civilians. Thats fine. BUT... the NPC civilian respawns with an already "being beaten" animation and sound and that days before the gangoon spawns that starts the beating. And that is unacceptable.

Top Bottom