[Bug(s)] Play it safe [Spoilers]

+
Decided to try really give this mission the testing of a lifetime, here are the bugs I encountered :D

- As you go for the first sniper there is a tripwire, I didn't notice this before after I had ran passed it, it didn't trigger when I stepped on it. And not sure it was even there to begin with or whether it spawned in afterwards.

- Also there are some empty mails in the computers along the way.

- The ice machine on one of the floors you can buy ice, but you can't pick it up, but it still have a lootable icon.

- There are NPC hanging in the air where the parade is going on.

- Also tried to just stand there and wait for about 10 minutes to see if the mission could actually fail, which it can't from what I can see. Would be nice if there actually were some pressure on this one, or that you could fail it and would have to find another way to get to talk with her.

- You can also jump unto the parade platforms and even on some of the fishes as well.

- As you enter the room with the netrunner and pull the cable, she is just sitting there and you can't attack her or do anything, threw some grenades at her, which also didn't bother her. Maybe make it so she falls on her back or something. Seems a bit weird why she is just sitting there and you can do anything to her.

- After the boss fight, the guard threatening the civilizations, I tried to use system reset on, while he was doing it, and it didn't do anything, however when he is done with the script, you can kill him.

- Love that the report gets angry if you get in front of the shot :D

Top Bottom