[BUG] Second Conflict Choice are all wrong

+
Hi guys, I sided with Maelstrom on my first playthrough and killed a bunch of militech soldiers with Royce and Dum Dum in tandem. But many many hours later when I got to the 2nd conflict mission, some Patricia lady greets me in Totentantz and she thanks me for essentially making her the boss and also says shame you had to kill Dum Dum though. She leads me to the inprisoned SAMURAI band member and a firefight ensues. I think the choices got somehow scrambled. I did not save or load a single time during the 1st act mission with Jackie, Maelstrom and Militech, so there is no way I just introduced a new outcome into the game. I'm using only the

Cyberpunk Ultra Plus Better Path Tracing and Stutter Hotfix mod by Sammilucia​

But I don't see the mod being the problem honestly, how could it be it's not editing any world state, quest state stuff. Also Royce and Dum Dum didnt die during combat or anything. Also the other Maelstrom members in Totentantz are all acting as if I stole the bot and sided with Militech which is the complete opposite of what I did. I paid for the bot with the chip from the Militech lady and warned Royce that it's infected and they are onto him.

TL;DR DUM DUM and Royce should be alive and friendly but aren't, does anyone know a fix for this, perhaps using Save Editor or a mod?

Top Bottom