[Bug/Suggestion] Cars removes and spawn randomly when you rotate camera

+
Its not the problem that you actually trying to increase performance. But I think it was done too rought. There is few problems with the cars spawns in the game. (im not sure maybe the same issue with people walking on the streets).

Issue 1: The first problem is when you rotate camera, cars dissapear behind you and they not just graphically not displayed, they completly removed from the game and this is big fault. Because often you literally get another car spawned when you return view to the place.
Solution: I believe it supposed to still hold in the memory some small data about car, its type, color, position, rotation, ROUTE and so on, and it should not be dispawn and spawn again, it must be reduced quality or make invisible.
Requiriments: The cars should never change type and its behavior when Vi POV returned to the car. The car must be the same type, same color, same position, rotation, owner and passangers must be the same, the route car heading must be the same, the purpsoe of the car being in this world must be the same.

Issue 2: Cars actually spawn / despawn in VI POV, so we literally see how it dissapear and how it appears right in front of our sight. That is radicilous we have Ultra settings + Path Tracing in the game, but cars behaviour like in GTA san andreas. Can you do it as it was in Mafia 1 the game so old it from 2002 year and there cars behaviur was supreme better than in Cyberpunk 2077!
Requiriments: It must be optimized that way, so we actually never see such behaviur of cars in the game as its dissapear and appear right in front of our face.

Issue 3: Cars and people have no purpose in the game. So if you start watching what they are doing, you will clearly see in the first minute that actually they doing random sensless things.
Requiriments: All persons and objects like cars must have purpose, from the moment of their spawn, and to the moment their dispawn, player never have to see this and player must have feeling that persons and cars actually doing something, they waliking for their unique purpose, they driving for unique purpose, and they never get removed from the game until there is chance you can speed up and catch it if it walk behind the corner.

Please type something if you agreed or disagreed. This is disgusting that Cyberpunk 2077 was released already about 3 years ago, but such issues still exists in the game, and you dont need to even try, to see the issues. It just literally bumb in your eyes. And I don't really see any issues to fix it, it seems pretty easy to get done, maybe with some compromises, but not so rough as it is now. There so many examples how it must be done, like Mafia 1 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was way better.

Last edited:
In fact, someone showed me some time ago how looking away from the road may end up in a new car spawning in front of your vehicle. FYI.

Another test, outside car. You can find timecodes in video description.
Cyberpunk 2077 Crowd Density test - YouTube
ManualSave attached. DxDiag and MsInfo32 attached.

The same issue even on low settings. I didn't record, but I you will need I can.

I hope it will get fixed before Phantom Liberty release, In other case it will be epic fail.

Attachments

• ManualSave-27.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 37
  • MsInfo32.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • DxDiag.txt
    111.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I'm just gonna copy/paste my tweet:

"It broke the game lol, lot of bugs. Appearance does not work anymore, it just shows equipped stuff, can't light up wheels on bikes, people randomly standing on the road, some cars literally inside each others, sometimes UI and crouching/gun pull out latency, few visual glitches on the road, game did reset weapon gear, etc."

Yeah it also happens to crowds for me. Especially when they are scared in any way, they disappear the SECOND I do not have them in my view. This bug was fixed in 1.3 I thought?

Top Bottom