First Person "SMART GLASS" in cars problem.

+
Hey, I have a problem with the "smart glass" in cars, in first person.

So basically it's really annoying, it's like flashing stripes, I don't really know how to describe that so I put a link to video I recorded down below.

I think I started noticing it after 2.1, I don't think it was bugged like this in 2.0, since I always drive in first person - in day it's almost non-noticeable but in night it's making the first person (in cars) unplayable.
I've checked it in caliburn, guinevere, and type 66 hoon.

Every other car that doesn't have this feature seems fine, as shown in outlaw.
Anyone had the same issue?
Any ideas how can I fix it?

Looking forward for answers, thanks!

Are you running pathtracing or RT? Try turning that off and see.
I tried almost everything from low settings to incredible with RT.
Nothing in graphic settings seems to help.

I also updated nvidia drivers, but it didn't help either.

I tried almost everything from low settings to incredible with RT.
Nothing in graphic settings seems to help.

I also updated nvidia drivers, but it didn't help either.
Maybe try a clean install of your drivers with DDU, if you didn't already try (It could help I think).
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Hey, I just tried it but unfortunately it didn't help.
But still thank you for help.
Ok :(
If you didn't, I suggest to directly contact the support for help or at least, keep them aware about your issue ("contact us" button).
Also include your video and the link of the thread.

Only thing you can do here is send CDPR feedback that the smart screen visual effect is ugly and distracting, because that's unfortunately what it is during night time.

It got introduced with 2.0 when they eventually fixed the animation bug with the screen itself. Before that it was just a regular windshield with a buggy animation.

Top Bottom