´´Riders on the Storm´´ car chase bug (2.11)

+
just got to the ´´Riders on the Storm´´ chase sequence with Saul and Panam and this whole section needs some serious attention- The enemy cars don´t shoot at all, Saul´s gun dissapears after a few shots and than you get killed by an invisible grenade in a scripted moment. I saw this being reported since 2.0 came out by some people, but we are in 2.11 and it´s still an issue, this worked just fine in 1.63 version.

-How are these kind of quest issues still present in the game after 3 years ? I wish they would just focus on all the weird stuff that is still happening in some of the quests after 2.0 release, instead of adding new colours to cars..

Here´s YT video of the issue: ´´Riders on the Storm´´ car chase bug (2.11) (youtube.com)

Last edited:
funfact regarding the color feature which only should be useable on Rayfields… can be used to change the headline-led colors on any other vehicle as well… so even this new feature isn’t polished ^^

funfact regarding the color feature which only should be useable on Rayfields… can be used to change the headline-led colors on any other vehicle as well… so even this new feature isn’t polished ^^
Oh trust me I know and I´m not surprised at all. :disapprove:

Top Bottom