[BUG] - XP Shards Consume Rested XP Buff

+
Looting an XP Shard will completely consume the XP buff obtained from sleeping.

If the player however has any buffs obtained from consumables, then it won't be consumed but rather pushed to the right. Most likely this bug will keep pushing it to the right until there are no buffs infront of it and then consume it since it can't be pushed anymore.

What a weird spaghetti-code interaction.

Last edited:
Yeah, this has actually been an issue since at least 1.6; reported it back then but it never got fixed.

As a side note, has anyone noticed that the Rest Bonus doesn't really seem to boost the Skill XP gained? Dashing grants ~100 Shinobi XP with the buff and without it. Ditto for Skill XP gained from killing enemies (at least, as far as I can tell).

This bug is really infuriating, because skill shards seem to be dropping all the time. I guess I really need to start carrying food items instead of selling them, just so the exp buff doesn't get erased all the time. :rolleyes:

Didn't even find a mod that would fix this. I'd make one myself if I had any idea how.

Just a tiny heads up;

this bug consumes all apartment buffs. So sleeping, showering, drinking coffee are all affected and consumed.
I tried "buffering" the bug with the shower buff.
Didn't work: every time, the exp buff got removed and the shower one stayed, regardless of which buff was located furthest to the right.

There is more to this. Drinking coffee removes teh sleeping buffs, drinking alcohol removes the sleeping or showering buff.
Its all messed up

Top Bottom