Bug: "You Know My Name" quest: Can't scan meeting point.

+
Don't think this is spoiling anything but at the part in the sniper nest in "You Know My Name," it won't let me scan the meeting point to continue the mission, it's always highlighted and doesn't do anything. And I can't get out of the sniper nest or fire the gun so I'm effectively soft-locked. Reed just keeps asking if he can go ahead but there's nothing I can do to trigger it.

I noticed when I angled the crosshairs at a certain angle that the magnifying glass icon for the meeting point is down below it but it shows just briefly. Reloaded that save multiple times just before knocking out the sniper and it's the same thing every time. Reloaded from back outside the tower and went through it again back to this point with a different save file, same result, I'm stuck here.

Anyone else experience something like this?
Cyberpunk2077 2023-10-13 02-29-40.png

Yeah I've been experiencing the exact same issue for the last 3 weeks. I've tried without any mods, I've reinstalled, I've tried from a completely clean installation, and with each attempt I've also tried fully restarting the mission from scratch.

I've never been able to scan the meeting point, and it's this EXACT spot for me as well. I read over the weeks that some people have had issues with other parts of this section, and apparently they've been fixed, but I'm STILL stuck at this exact point too.

This has been blocking me from progressing through PL since the day after it released, it's really demoralizing.

Yeah I've been experiencing the exact same issue for the last 3 weeks. I've tried without any mods, I've reinstalled, I've tried from a completely clean installation, and with each attempt I've also tried fully restarting the mission from scratch.

I've never been able to scan the meeting point, and it's this EXACT spot for me as well. I read over the weeks that some people have had issues with other parts of this section, and apparently they've been fixed, but I'm STILL stuck at this exact point too.

This has been blocking me from progressing through PL since the day after it released, it's really demoralizing.

Try this: I managed to get it to scan finally by pointing at that lower right platform that's part of it and just holding the reticle still for a few moments, eventually it kicked in.

But then I had another scan problem with that security gate over on the other side where Reed will eventually approach, he stops at the red gate and the apparatus above is supposed to be scanned but it's the same thing, highlights in yellow and does nothing. I couldn't find the sweet spot on it so I ended up just throwing the stealth plan out the window and started shooting enemies to get his butt moving again. He'll chastise you for it after it's done but whatever, it gets him through there.

AND THEN, when I started to walk through that shipping container meeting point when it lowered into place, I clipped right through it fell to me death. Happened before that too in a gig that had a platform that lowers into place, I fell through that one too. The Freefly mod has been a must for me with this expansion, it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom