Camera Mode Not At Full Potential.

+
Wonderful game, however I found myself unable to feel trully immensed due to the restrictions of the camera mode. Ghost recon breakpoint's camera mode allows freedom of capturing varions actions down to silent takedowns. Shadow of the tomb raider's camera mode is also free and fluid. CP2077's camera mode is similar to far cry 5. Having to find limited poses to fit said scenario. And what was really bombing me out was the takedowns, armbars, not there to be captured or even hacking. Just a standard steup left an void I tried diligently to work with what it offered, but could not satisfy. And so here I am. This camera mode really needs some TLC to capture night city all out, just right. Thanks.

That's because the game was never intended to be played in 3'rd person view. The photomode are just a toolset with Night City as the background and you pose V with different pre-defined poses. The upshot is that it'll load everything at maximum quality (models, textures/materials, light).

Will 3rd person be an option? Down the line maybe? There seems to be much demand for it in the community. It would be a great feature as many have said.

Will 3rd person be an option? Down the line maybe? There seems to be much demand for it in the community. It would be a great feature as many have said.
With a game announced as "only first person view" way before the release and sell like that, honestly, even if many want it, I'm afraid it will never happen.
There is nothing in the game who is planned/intended to be played in third person :(

Long before the release of the game people had been arguing about the First-Person vs 3rd Person. So it‘s not a new topic, really. There are no new arguments that would change anyone’s mind at this point. Especially not this late. Anyhow, let‘s not turn this into another thread about First- VS Third-Person :)

Long before the release of the game people had been arguing about the First-Person vs 3rd Person. So it‘s not a new topic, really. There are no new arguments that would change anyone’s mind at this point. Especially not this late. Anyhow, let‘s not turn this into another thread about First- VS Third-Person
I don't think so, it's just an "easy" explanation about why the photo mode (V's poses in particular) seem to be "limited" :)
And why they are totally unavailable when V is sit (or not standing normally at least).

Top Bottom