Can NPCs please stop the nagging?

+
I need the NPCs to stop nagging for replies during dialog... It's infuriating! I would be nice to consider the options in peace. They are not real people, they don't need a real concept of time. Every single dialog I have in the game is super awkward because of this, and I would really like that to change.

I know there are certain high paced scenes, where time is of the essence - my problem is not with rushed dialog during those events, but rather all other dialogs where we're just talking with some NPC in a room somewhere, with all the time in the world... Why the constant rush?!

Seriously. I feel like I'm playing Crysis again, with Prophet constantly screaming 'NOMAD!' in my ear as I explore.

I need the NPCs to stop nagging for replies during dialog... It's infuriating! I would be nice to consider the options in peace. They are not real people, they don't need a real concept of time. Every single dialog I have in the game is super awkward because of this, and I would really like that to change.

I know there are certain high paced scenes, where time is of the essence - my problem is not with rushed dialog during those events, but rather all other dialogs where we're just talking with some NPC in a room somewhere, with all the time in the world... Why the constant rush?!

Yes, and at least some variation in the nagging if this is to be kept so the same annoying line isn't constantly repeated X times in a row.

When I was in a main mission driving around in a fat car with that bad ass fixer, who told me about the next mission when an NPC apeared as, an pedestrian, who had an conversation at his phone. He was so freaking loud I could not understand a word the fixer told me. What an a**hole. Why have NPCs to be louder that the mission giver? That reminds me of some people in the public transport, who need the whole world to listen to their freaking boring call. I tried to tinker with the sound volume settings but I missed 50% of the conversation of this fixer guy. When I had the NPC blured out the Fixer Guy kept repeating "hey V" . I just fled out of the car just to find myself in an gang versus police fight to get shot... Thank you!

When I was in a main mission driving around in a fat car with that bad ass fixer, who told me about the next mission when an NPC apeared as, an pedestrian, who had an conversation at his phone. He was so freaking loud I could not understand a word the fixer told me. What an a**hole. Why have NPCs to be louder that the mission giver? That reminds me of some people in the public transport, who need the whole world to listen to their freaking boring call. I tried to tinker with the sound volume settings but I missed 50% of the conversation of this fixer guy. When I had the NPC blured out the Fixer Guy kept repeating "hey V" . I just fled out of the car just to find myself in an gang versus police fight to get shot... Thank you!

Yeah, I've noticed too that the loudness of voices are quite inconsistent throughout the game. Some NPCs can barely be heard, even when standing right in front of me, while others are loud and clear, but I can't even see them (I have no idea who or were they are)... It's really difficult when the loud ones are talking over the important ones :LOL: Add to that, a lot of the information we are given for our missions are fairly complex, I don't always follow half of it, so have to re-read the subs before responding, which for me at least takes time.

Top Bottom