CDPR The Game Wont Launch, HELP

+
Apologies if this is reported already,

So when i launch the game, via steam, the launcher pops up, I press play, then i get an error message saying its crashed because of corrupted or missing script.

Now, i have done 4 reinstalls of this game. The most recent install was done fallowing EVERY step listed by CDPR on their website for clean and fresh installs. Since i used MODs in the past, i located any remaining unzipped copies of those mods, just in case, and deleted them. I have even gone as far as deleting my on system saved files for the game. I'm comfortable since I have cloud storage turned off ( steam suggested doing so for better results) and I plan to start a new character for Phantom Liberty anyway.

PLEASE tell me there is someone on these forums, or maybe a CDPR tech, that can help me out. The corner of the world I am in is not too fun, and I'd love to enjoy my limited escapism with this great game.

Pick a number and take a seat

try checking if u have anything left from modding the game, for me it was just that one tick option in redlauncher before u click play "enable mods"

I just did a fresh install, verified files and ran as administrator but the game doesn't launch from Galaxy or desktop icon. I have no mods and the enable mods box is "off". I remember it being like this months ago as well. Crazy that it's not fixed. The workaround for me is to launch the exe from the game directory.

So a while back i helped someone with an issue with DLSS if i remember correctly, it would not work for him/her even with several reinstalls and driver fixes. When he/she installed the game on a diffrent drive it worked oddly enough so if somebody with a good speed connection could check if that works. Also it would be good to use a simple location. Like c:/games/cp2077 for example.

Top Bottom