CP on GOG, TW3 on Steam

+
There're some freebies for players who purchase PL, if they also own TW3 and Gwent. Problem is, my CP2077 is on GOG whereas TW3 is on Steam. Is there any way to get the freebies for the other games?
Admittedly it's just minor loot, a weapon and some clothing items which are now purely cosmetic since they've reworked the armour system.

I'm pretty sure all of it is connected via your GOG account, so there's no issue at all. You will gain the rewards regardless of where the games are.

I have a GOG account, but play CP2077 and Witcher 3 both on Steam. And just added Gwent as well to the library. Had no issue getting the intiial rewards and I'm sure there'll be no issue gettting the expansion rewards.

I bought TW3 on steam and CP on GOG. I don't see how the store will know that this guy who has CP on GOG also owns TW3 on Steam.

I bought TW3 on steam and CP on GOG. I don't see how the store will know that this guy who has CP on GOG also owns TW3 on Steam.
Nope, but you link your GOG account to your game ;)
So your GOG account "know" that your own the games, even if it's on different stores.
Post automatically merged:

Not an expert, but I guess on GOG servers, there are datas on your account about what games are linked (like CP:true/false, TW3: true/false, Gwent: true/false).
So when you link your account on Cyberpunk, the game send a request GOG servers and if the response is :
CP:true, TW3:false, Gwent:false > only Cyberpunk goodies are unlock.
CP:true, TW3:true, Gwent:true > the game unlock the all goodies.
And so on.

Last edited:
ow do I do that for my TW3 on Steam?
Your GOG account is linked in the game?
Main Menu > My Rewards > link your account.
(you claimed your rewards in-game? The "Flower" stuff)
If yes, it's fine :)

Ah I see. No I haven't installed the next gen version of TW3, in fact it's not even installed since the last time I finished the game, as I have a problem with disk space - I can only have so many games on my PC at any one time. Plus my PC is dead lol.

Top Bottom