cross save issue on XB1

+
so today i got the ultimate edition on my pc since ive gotten an upgrade since the game has come out. i originally played on xbox completed the game and left it but since i got it on pc now i want to carry on on my pc but it wont let me log into GOG on my xbox one. ive read that i cannot update my game to the same update because its old gen so i dont really see the point in cross save, unless im missing something. (also i was really excited to play phantom liberty) any help my xbox game version is on 1.61 and my pc one is to the latest.

Post moved to the Xbox forum.

Be sure you've read and followed all of these steps:

If that's what you've done, during which step is the process failing?
so my guess is the first step that neither game is in sync (update wise) also i cannot log into GOG on my xbox one, my guess is that its because its too old of a version

Microsoft are still saying on their website that Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition is compatible with Xbox One so any new users buying this game for the first time are unable to get refunds! Seems to be a big mess going on there at Microsoft with this game.

Yes, quite strange. I guess Microsoft simply copy/paste the description from the base game which is indeed playable on both generation :(
Not sure, but in theory, you should be able to get a refund knowning you can't play the ultimate edition at all despite what's noticed in the description.

Top Bottom