Cyberpunk 2077 DLSS NOT WORKING RTX 3080

+
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out this issue, when i try to play with DLSS (with every performance mode) there's literally no difference in fps, just a little bit, if i play with FSR my frames goes up to 70+ in 4K (quality mode) with all settings maxed out, included ray tracing.
Why DLSS in CyberPunk doesn't give me any improvment? (no matter what mode i select from settings) this is really strange, as native software with my nvidia gpu is supposed to Run better than AMD FSR 2.1, instead, FSR runs better than DLSS.

The game was installed from scratch, as I wanted to try the new update. I also tried to repair the game files, but I still can't get it to work. Even if I create a configuration file and enter the settings for the DLSS, they don't work.

UPDATE: After some test, looks like DLSS is literally not turning ON in game, even if the option is not greyed out, no matter what mode I select dlss doesn't work.

OS Windows 11 22H2
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
RTX 3080 10G
BALLISTIX CL16 3600 32GB
ASUS X570-F
ASUS STRIX 850W

Last edited:
I replyed too another thread but ill do it here too. Did you do a DDU reinstall of drivers? Also seen some people having trouble with settings not applying unless you restart the game (not sure if it was 1.6 or 1.61).

Top Bottom