Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition and Xbox One

+
So Microsoft are selling Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition via the Xbox Store but have tagged it as supported on Xbox One. I bought this as a gift for someone, they redeemed then discovered they could not install it on their Xbox One. They wouldn't refund due to it being marked as 'supported'. Buyer beware.

I answer here too. Well... What a mistake and misleading description! I guess Microsoft simply copy/past the description of the base game on the Ultimate Edition.

But it shouldn't be very hard to prove they're wrong and get a refund. In the official CDPR webpage, the ultimate edition is advertized as PC/Xbox Series/PS5 exclusive. So obviously, it can't run on Xbox One despite of what's noticed on the Xbox Store.

I answer here too. Well... What a mistake and misleading description! I guess Microsoft simply copy/past the description of the base game on the Ultimate Edition.

But it shouldn't be very hard to prove they're wrong and get a refund. In the official CDPR webpage, the ultimate edition is advertized as PC/Xbox Series/PS5 exclusive. So obviously, it can't run on Xbox One despite of what's noticed on the Xbox Store.
For you and I, it shouldn't be a problem. For the person who is trying to install it, it shouldn't be a problem. But the people on the helpdesk see the 'Xbox One' tag and have to assume it works. The only way to get around this is for someone to remove the tag, but there is no method of entry to get anyone to do this. Perhaps with the release of the Ultimate Edition for Christmas, more people are going to fall into this trap and Microsoft will have to refund. Another own goal...

Top Bottom