Cyberpunk forces my PC to reboot with no image

+
So... Sometimes (mostly, but not always on the same exact spots in the game (concrete cage trap GIG and jackie's funeral missions) which is SUS) my PC just randomly reboots, and AFTER the reboot, there is no video signal (even If I unplug and plug the displayport cable), forcing me to restart pc with a power button. It takes about 15-60 minutes of gameplay with a random stuff going and about 1-5 minutes if I do missions I stated above. Got around of 45-60 crashes in the past 3 days.
Specs:
Asrock 650 pro rs Ryzen 7600x 2x XPG Lancer DDR5 Gigabyte 6800XT 1000W Cougar GEX psu Samsung 970EVO M2 Toshiba P300 HDD
I tried so much things already:
OC on/off XMP on/off Running a game with just one RAM module and swapping sockets Reinstall drivers (AMD, multiple versions - with or without Adrenaline or PRO software) Install game on HDD and on SSD Checking game files (multiple times) Updating MB Bios and installing all related drivers Updating VGA Bios Tweaking game settings Turning off hardware acceleration in APPS wherever I could do so Turning off ultra low power mode in MSI Afterburner Turning off FreeSync Turning off vertical synchronisation Turning off steam cloud saves And probably some other stuff too...
Windows event manager states that I have - Kernel 41 error every time the PC reboots, no prior warnings or notifications

Top Bottom