Cyberpunk: I haven't gotten the pre-order bonuses even though I have Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

+
Depending on your platform you might have to download Witcher 3 and either log into the Launcher or click on My Rewards within the game itself, if you played prior to the next-gen update it received because there was no GOG linked to it back then.

I followed the in-game instructions and scanned the CR:Code to get my rewards. After logging in, I failed to receive the rewards.

You get the other normal rewards?
Did both games are linked to your GOG account?
yes
Post automatically merged:

Something similar happened to me except it was the car that i didn't get despite pre-ordering it
same

I haven't gotten the pre-order bonuses even though I have Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and Phantom Liberty
boot up the witcher wait a bit for it to ping gog then close, then boot up 2077, this is how i fixed it

Last edited:
You still have to buy the car from the Autofixer website...

€$86000 iirc

Last edited:
That's what I thought too - but it's not actually the case from what I've been able to find online about the issue.

I haven't gotten the pre-order bonuses even though I have Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and Phantom Liberty

First i only had the first item in the locker (Rarog Vest - for owning Phantom Liberty).
I had to log in to Witcher 3 (just loaded a savegame and quit after it was fully loaded) .. now i also have the Wild Hunt Jacket and the Sword in the storage room. So i download Gwent now and i guess after a login in Gwent the other 2 items will also be in the storage.

And the car was part of the DLC, there was a ingame textmessage that i won the Bodycount Lottery .. and the car is in my list of vehicles from that point on. For free.

All on Steam / PC.

Edit / After starting Gwent (just loaded the game) all the items are in the storage

1695733483381.png

Last edited:
First i only had the first item in the locker (Rarog Vest - for owning Phantom Liberty).
I had to log in to Witcher 3 (just loaded a savegame and quit after it was fully loaded) .. now i also have the Wild Hunt Jacket and the Sword in the storage room. So i download Gwent now and i guess after a login in Gwent the other 2 items will also be in the storage.

And the car was part of the DLC, there was a ingame textmessage that i won the Bodycount Lottery .. and the car is in my list of vehicles from that point on. For free.

All on Steam / PC.

Edit / After starting Gwent (just loaded the game) all the items are in the storage

View attachment 11363866
I haven't received any message, only thing I see for the pre-order car is that I need to do missions for El Capitan to earn it... a car offered in the pre-order package. It's like the Death Stranding gold kit... :facepalm:

I don't have any of the items after loading TW3 and signing in through the main menu, and it seems no one has been offered Chesapeake.
Rather displeased to say the least.

EDIT: Chesapeake hasn't been released. 1500 Pacific Time.

Last edited:
You get the other normal rewards?
Did both games are linked to your GOG account?
I got the other rewards, its mainly the witcher ones related to phantom liberty i havent gotten.

All on Steam / PC.

View attachment 11363866
This seemed to have worked, thanks!

Last edited:
Hello I have same issue for car(vigilante). I don't have any message for this car and in AutoFixer I can't access it (locked and I have to do more contract for him)
I tried with character created with 2.0 update or with another character created before 2.0(end game character)
I'm on xbox series X

Recently bought the game (playstation) , got some of the in game rewards to work

HOWEVER

The damned pre order car, the PSN store informs me I need to own phantom liberty to be able to purchase it, which I already have, buying the bundle of the base game & expansion.

The buggers won't even take my money for it. Though from the rest of the posts here sounds like I wouldn't be able to access it anyway.

Attachments

• 18b00be9d2f77-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b00be9d2f77-screenshotUrl.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 18b1709c3fa79-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b1709c3fa79-screenshotUrl.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom