BUNDLE PS5 DONT HAVE BONUS OF PRE-RESEVE ?

+
On Ps5 when you pre-order the Phantom Liberty dlc there are some pre-order bonuses. There is also a bundle of the game with the dlc and my question is. If you buy the bundle do you also have the reserve bonus? In the description of the bundle it doesn't say a single word about it, but in the description of the DLC it does clarify it. Can someone from CD project red answer me? I have asked several times on the CDPR website but no one answers. Thank you

You will most likely not get a response from CDPR but let's try summoning @Vattier. He's known to be helpful.

But with a quick look on the PS store, it seems pretty obvious to me you are getting the bonuses. The bundle includes both products. They're not a single product, they are two products bundled together but both individual products nonetheless and thus you are entitled to the pre-order bonuses from pre-ordering PL.

I'm on xbox series x and I didn't receive anything while the menu did say that I was able to collect from my stash at the apartment. Also I didn't get a text regarding the vigilante. Please respond to this and help with a fix or an update.
Post automatically merged:

You should receive the pre-order bonus regardless if you're pre-ordering Phantom Liberty on its own or as a bundle.
I'm on xbox series x and I didn't receive anything while the menu did say that I was able to collect from my stash at the apartment. Also I didn't get a text regarding the vigilante. Please respond to this and help with a fix or an update.

Top Bottom