Cyberpunk inspiration

+
Cyberpunk inspiration

So I've just read the article on CP 2077 blog about CDR's inspiration when it comes to the game and some of the highlights sound really good.

"Fallout 2 (1998) – A character’s development could determine the available dialog options he/she would encounter" - YES! This is the thing I love the most in RPGs. For example the way some of the NPCs reacted to my character when I was playing as a drow in NWN2 was different than when I was playing as a human or a half-orc.

"Skyrim (2011) – One of the best implementations of an open, sandbox world." If CP 2077 has a scale of the open world even remotely similar to the one in Skyrim then the game will be a HUGE success.

Can't wait to hear more.

Aver

Forum veteran
So I've just read the article on CP 2077 blog about CDR's inspiration when it comes to the game and some of the highlights sound really good.
"Skyrim (2011) – One of the best implementations of an open, sandbox world." If CP 2077 has a scale of the open world even remotely similar to the one in Skyrim then the game will be a HUGE success.

Can't wait to hear more.

It won't. Even GTAIV doesn't have a scale of the open world similar to the one in Skyrim and I doubt that CP2077 will have world as big as world in GTAIV. It takes much more time to make an open-world city than open-world full plains and mountains.

I bet that size of the world will be more similar to the one that we saw in Sleeping Dogs, but with a lot in-doors locations like corporate buildings, clubs and stuff like that.

Top Bottom