Cyberpunk Playstation Icons on PC

+
As per title.

On PC, playstation icons are not working.

Just make it easy and let us choose what icons are in use please.

I just reinstalled the game to try this out because I remembered the icons working just fine.

And, they do, whether I plug my Dualsense in or emulate it for wireless haptic feedback, the icons switches just fine. Furthermore, I can swtich to Xbox, PS4 or back to Dualsense emulation and the icons adjust just fine without closing the game.

What controller are you using? Are you wired or wireless? If wireless, what software are you using if any?

I just reinstalled the game to try this out because I remembered the icons working just fine.

And, they do, whether I plug my Dualsense in or emulate it for wireless haptic feedback, the icons switches just fine. Furthermore, I can swtich to Xbox, PS4 or back to Dualsense emulation and the icons adjust just fine without closing the game.

What controller are you using? Are you wired or wireless? If wireless, what software are you using if any?

I'm using a Razer Raiju Ultimate PC / Wired / PS4

I have tried both wired and wireless.

And in steam it says if you change any settings you have to restart the game.

I have tried both steam settings > Controllers > Enabled / Disabled Playstation Controller Support

And Cyberpunk in steam library properties > controllers > Disabled / General / Enabled Steam input.

Steam recognises its a playstation controller.

Razer Raiju Ultimate was firmware updated to 1.06.

What steam settings were you using, and I haven't tried my own dual sense controller yet. I'm assuming you use DS4Windows?

With steam support you were supposed to be able to use a DualShock4 Controller Wirelessly and still be displayed with PS Icons.

I'm using a Razer Raiju Ultimate PC / Wired / PS4

I have tried both wired and wireless.

And in steam it says if you change any settings you have to restart the game.

I have tried both steam settings > Controllers > Enabled / Disabled Playstation Controller Support

And Cyberpunk in steam library properties > controllers > Disabled / General / Enabled Steam input.

Steam recognises its a playstation controller.

Razer Raiju Ultimate was firmware updated to 1.06.

What steam settings were you using, and I haven't tried my own dual sense controller yet. I'm assuming you use DS4Windows?

With steam support you were supposed to be able to use a DualShock4 Controller Wirelessly and still be displayed with PS Icons.

I know that Steam indicates it can do Dualsense/Dualshock just fine but frankly... Steams sucks at it. It's not comparable to any dedicated software.

Now, I don't know much about the Raiju, but my guess is that somewhere along the emulation line there a compatibility issue. The game itself is very capable of handling the change to PS/Xbox/PC prompts/icons.

Does the Raiju work with DS4? If so, do you experience the same issue?

I used to use DS4 myself but switched to DSX (10$ with it's DLC IIRC). It's not free but it works like a charm and it's the only one that can do full (haptic feedback/adaptive triggers included) Dualsense support effortlessly, reliably and wirelessly in any game that supports it. Even if a game only supports wired haptic feedback/adaptive triggers, DSX will make it work wirelessly. Also allows to switch between Xbox/PS4/DS seamlessly for any game that requires a specific controller to work.

But I can confirm for a fact that if you use your Dualsense wired, PS icons work just fine. Wirelessly using only Steam is another story altogether but it's a Steam/Sony issue, not a CDPR/CP2077 issue.

I know that Steam indicates it can do Dualsense/Dualshock just fine but frankly... Steams sucks at it. It's not comparable to any dedicated software.

Now, I don't know much about the Raiju, but my guess is that somewhere along the emulation line there a compatibility issue. The game itself is very capable of handling the change to PS/Xbox/PC prompts/icons.

Does the Raiju work with DS4? If so, do you experience the same issue?

I used to use DS4 myself but switched to DSX (10$ with it's DLC IIRC). It's not free but it works like a charm and it's the only one that can do full (haptic feedback/adaptive triggers included) Dualsense support effortlessly, reliably and wirelessly in any game that supports it. Even if a game only supports wired haptic feedback/adaptive triggers, DSX will make it work wirelessly. Also allows to switch between Xbox/PS4/DS seamlessly for any game that requires a specific controller to work.

But I can confirm for a fact that if you use your Dualsense wired, PS icons work just fine. Wirelessly using only Steam is another story altogether but it's a Steam/Sony issue, not a CDPR/CP2077 issue.

Could be easily fixed with an option, to select which icons that are displayed irrelevant of the controller connected/used.
Especially on steamdeck.

I tried DS4 last night, with HIDhide, the game still recognised it as a Xbone controller.
Will try DSX tonight.

Could be easily fixed with an option, to select which icons that are displayed irrelevant of the controller connected/used.
Especially on steamdeck.

I tried DS4 last night, with HIDhide, the game still recognised it as a Xbone controller.
Will try DSX tonight.

I agree but the chances of that happening at this point is excessively low. You're better off figuring out where the emulation issue on your end lies than to hope CDPR adds this option to be honest if you want the icons to match your controller's.

I also have zero clue how the Raiju will work with DSX either. It is an Xinput controller after all. Your Dualsense will work though.

Top Bottom