Do We Conclusively Know Whether Any Quests Are Time Sensitive To Begin?

+
Hey all!

So, I'm going through the game right now and I am running up on the first set of "Companion" quests (Panam's "Riders on the Storm"). I'm just wondering, do we conclusively know yet whether delaying doing these quests once they are in your journal (but not officially "started" them yet) has any consequences? Note that I am not talking about quests which you have actually begun properly (e.g. after meeting with Panam, or speaking with the Monk to start "Losing My Religion"), as I know there are some of those which are time-sensitive. I know, early on, there was rampant speculation about this, but I just wanted to know whether the community has arrived at a consensus on this matter yet.

Thanks!

Hey all!

So, I'm going through the game right now and I am running up on the first set of "Companion" quests (Panam's "Riders on the Storm"). I'm just wondering, do we conclusively know yet whether delaying doing these quests once they are in your journal (but not officially "started" them yet) has any consequences? Note that I am not talking about quests which you have actually begun properly (e.g. after meeting with Panam, or speaking with the Monk to start "Losing My Religion"), as I know there are some of those which are time-sensitive. I know, early on, there was rampant speculation about this, but I just wanted to know whether the community has arrived at a consensus on this matter yet.

Thanks!
Nope, no consequence ;)
You can do every side quests in any order that you want (like me for example, keeping all the "LI" quests for the very end of the game).
(there is "only" one for sure, with Barry to avoid spoilers).

Awesome! I don't know if I'll save the LI quests until the end of the game, but I do know I want to save them until later (I'm one of those "Save the best for last" types).

Rollecoaster of love in Pacifica is bugged and cant be done after mid game. After "Double Life" to be exact. Dont ask me why.
The npcs simply dissapear. Know issue. Its the only one i cant do.

Safe_Access.png

Last edited:
Also the quest "Losing my religion" changes to "Sacrum Profanum" if you do it near the end of the game. It's more of a curiosity though.

Also the quest "Losing my religion" changes to "Sacrum Profanum" if you do it near the end of the game. It's more of a curiosity though.
Because Johnny ;)
Before the Heist, Johnny is not here, so you don't have all of his "nice comments". It's way better to do it with Johnny if you ask me :)
Yeah, it's called "I'll Fly Away" and is time sensitive.
After reflexion, it could be considered as "time" sensitive (If you wait more than 24H). Because at the moment that you receive the call about the basilisk from Panam, Mitch is no longer available for this quest (he wait near the basilisk with Panam, Carol, Cassidy, Bobby and Teddy) :)

Top Bottom