Dogtown Gate Guards Shoot on Sight

+
Not sure if I'm posting to the right place here. I'm playing the GOG version, and whenever I try to walk up to the Dogtown gates after the phone call with Songbird, the guards immediately enter combat and all gang up on me. I don't think this is supposed to happen, and it's making it hard to start the Phantom Liberty expansion.

Got the exact same problem reloading doesn't work either so it seems either we wait for a fix or the entire save is just bricked for the dlc since we can't enter dogtown which is the only way to trigger Phantom Liberty. :(
Post automatically merged:

Found a fix MegaManticore kill everyone yes EVERYONE fixed it for me if everybody is dead there is no more combat meaning you can trigger and finish the songbird convo hope it works for you as well.

Last edited:
Got the exact same problem reloading doesn't work either so it seems either we wait for a fix or the entire save is just bricked for the dlc since we can't enter dogtown which is the only way to trigger Phantom Liberty. :(
Post automatically merged:

Found a fix MegaManticore kill everyone yes EVERYONE fixed it for me if everybody is dead there is no more combat meaning you can trigger and finish the songbird convo hope it works for you as well.
Seems to have worked. A little bit of a hassle but I was able to do it. Thanks!

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like the Dogtown gate guards may be affected by the same borked AI that has turned the NCPD officers into hyper-aggressive psychopaths.

I can't test this hypostasis, however. I've reinstalled 1.63 because of my profound hatred of how often the police attack me for no good reason. Simply existing, minding my own business, is sometimes all it takes to get a 1-star wanted rating.

Tell me you're trying talking about the checkpoint you have to drive through and not the gate songbird directs you to and says 'V, sneak in past the guards because you don't have a pass to get into Dogtown'

Top Bottom