Found Judy in her apartment.

+
Played male V so no romance with her, but finished her quests so she gave me access to her apartment and she's off to Oregon, I event got texted pictures from her of Oregon. Yet when I visited her apartment she's still in it. Funny thing is I can talk to her and ask her questions about how things are going in Oregon, and she says it's going fine and she's glad to be out of Night City, yet all the while she's physically in her apartment in NC.

Ashii

Forum veteran
Played male V so no romance with her, but finished her quests so she gave me access to her apartment and she's off to Oregon, I event got texted pictures from her of Oregon. Yet when I visited her apartment she's still in it. Funny thing is I can talk to her and ask her questions about how things are going in Oregon, and she says it's going fine and she's glad to be out of Night City, yet all the while she's physically in her apartment in NC.

It's a known bug.

The exact same thing happened to me, and I was mega confused. And I know it's not a big thing but for me, the lighting on her was super wacky too. She was by an open window but the lighting was like the window was closed.

Early onset cyberpyschosis?

Top Bottom