Did you like the new ending of Phantom Liberty? (My Opinion) [SPOILER]

+
It is a fitting end but a sad one. Silverhand is totally gone (in contrast other endings where he at least merges with Alt or take V's body), all of V's friends have left or changed in drastical ways. V has no money, no housing, no food or drink (no inventory). V is a sick chap now, can barely stand, can walk slow only. He's now worse off as any average NPC. He disappears in the crowd but where will he go? Where will he sleep? How to get his next meal? Most likely he won't survive the night.

Cheers Euclid
This is not exactly true, V has a Delamain that considers itself her property. She can also most likely sleep on Vics couch for a couple of nights. And regarding money, I'm pretty sure that if she calls Reed and accepts the Langley gig they will arrange for her to survive the night. Other than that Kerry has already confirmed he can give V some money.

Surviving isn't the problem, living is.

This is not exactly true, V has a Delamain that considers itself her property. She can also most likely sleep on Vics couch for a couple of nights. And regarding money, I'm pretty sure that if she calls Reed and accepts the Langley gig they will arrange for her to survive the night. Other than that Kerry has already confirmed he can give V some money.

Surviving isn't the problem, living is.
Well said : )

You may be right. I think it's up to the imagination of the player. Fact is V cannot use a phone (at least I could not see that option "T"), he did not walk back to Del Jr. and concerning Vik, he is now corp-owned and was already in trouble for seeing V.

Imho the ending would have been less "dark" if V entered the Demain vehicle, called Reed to accept the job and then drove away.

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom