Game Crash and Gog Galaxy weird issues

+
my game crashed yesterday after 10 hours of game time, with some crashes but nothing major....
while browsing vik's shop my game crashed and since that one i wont start up at all, when i click play it think for a bit then says cyberpunk has flatlined and i can send a report.

both verify and uninstall / reinstall behave super weird.
when trying to verify i get server error (E3).
when uninstalling files remain on pc, but i "can" install, and when i try i get again server error (E3).
if i manually delete the game files. i can install but the problem persists.

things i tried in order to fix this:

verify
reinstall
restart windows
install latest Nvidia GPU driver
install latest windows update
direct-X has latest version
run from exe while gog is off.

it did start randomly one time after the crash, but crashed about 15 minutes in and then the error was the same again.
i cant get CDPR to help

thank you all and sorry for my bad English

Did you previously install any mods?

Do the crashes happen with all save game or just the latest one?

If you didn't use any mods and things continue to act weird, please report the issue to support if you haven't done that yet:

Did you previously install any mods?

Do the crashes happen with all save game or just the latest one?

If you didn't use any mods and things continue to act weird, please report the issue to support if you haven't done that yet:
no mods at all.
its not a save that crashes my game. now when i press the play button in gog it goes grey for a sec and then i get the crash message "cyberpunk has flatlined..."

Other than maybe uninstalling and then reinstalling GOG Galaxy I'm running out of ideas.

I'd definitely suggest contacting support as mentioned above. Keep in mind: around Christmas and new year it can take a bit longer until they are able to reply.

Top Bottom