Game not closing on exit.

+
Not sure if this is a game issue or a GOG issue, but when exiting the game, the process doesn't fully close. The Play button stays greyed out and the game cannot be relaunched without opening task manager and manually ending the task. I had this problem when the game first came out, 1.05 or 1.06 seemed to fix it but it seems to have returned with 1.1

Anyone else having this issue? Any solution?

I only know this from steam where i think the game is syncronizing with the steam cloud. Perhaps it does something similar at GOG?

Been having this issue on and off since release, playing on steam.

Steam cloud sync initiates after I kill the process in task mangager so I think the problem is with the game not closing correctly. I've always been concious of exiting the game properly and this still happens from time to time.

Have the same issue since Patch 1.1. This is 15 minutes after closing the game. Last night the game kept 6+Gb in the memory...
After ending the CP2077 task the game starts the Sync process, so it shouldn't be a sync issue.
1611481840970.png

The same happened to me yesterday. The main process kept running in the background after closing the game. I'm on 1.1 too, this occured to me after long gameplay sessions.

Hello, if you guys still got those problem, go to Program Files (x86) or where u installed your game, then go to GOG Galaxy folder, open Games, Cyberpunk 2077 then bin then x64 And here make shortcut of Cyberpunk2077 on your desktop, then still run this game With this shortcut, and everytime u close, IT close completely.. so

Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Cyberpunk 2077/bin/x64

Top Bottom