Game sometimes crashes when saving

+
Hello Cyberpunk 2077 & CDPR community. I've been having issues since the release of the game. SOMETIMES, the game will crash while trying to save the game. SOMETIMES, the saving game process can take up to 2 minutes, then it will be saved or game crash. SOMETIMES, the game will crash immediately when it tries to save game.

So far, I tried to uninstall all the mods, turn off cloud syncing, install REDMods (it's turned on in GOG) then install just 1 or 2 mods, start the game in Vortex, start game in GOG (usually where I start the game), ALL of them don't work, the game still crash SOMETIMES. Everytime I do a mission, I need to worry will the game crash in the mid fight? It's been a frustrating experience.

I really love the game. Even under this circumstance, I still managed to finish the game. If anyone can see this post, please help me...

Hello Cyberpunk 2077 & CDPR community. I've been having issues since the release of the game. SOMETIMES, the game will crash while trying to save the game. SOMETIMES, the saving game process can take up to 2 minutes, then it will be saved or game crash. SOMETIMES, the game will crash immediately when it tries to save game.

So far, I tried to uninstall all the mods, turn off cloud syncing, install REDMods (it's turned on in GOG) then install just 1 or 2 mods, start the game in Vortex, start game in GOG (usually where I start the game), ALL of them don't work, the game still crash SOMETIMES. Everytime I do a mission, I need to worry will the game crash in the mid fight? It's been a frustrating experience.

I really love the game. Even under this circumstance, I still managed to finish the game. If anyone can see this post, please help me...
Annoying :(
But I highly suggest to try after a clean install of the game, without any mod (on a freshly started save in 1.6).
It's the best way to get rid of all mod datas which can remain in game files and save files.
(don't forget to disable the new "cross-progression" option in the game settings if you don't plan to share your save on a console).
And if it doesn't work, be sure to try all of these steps

Annoying :(
But I highly suggest to try after a clean install of the game, without any mod (on a freshly started save in 1.6).
It's the best way to get rid of all mod datas which can remain in game files and save files.
(don't forget to disable the new "cross-progression" option in the game settings if you don't plan to share your save on a console).
And if it doesn't work, be sure to try all of these steps
Ah I see! Thank you so much for the quick response! Ok I see. I will just start a new game. Thank you! By the way, caps on "sometimes", not mean I'm angry, just getting paranoid, overthinking. Will this time the game crash?? Never knew a game could give me a PTSD...

Last edited:
Top Bottom