[Game Suggestions] - NekoKate

+
Hello, thank you for reading this post, for the first point, I don't know if it's an game suggestion or if it's already present in the game and it's therefore my game that has a problem.

- When I equip three weapons, I don't have anymore my hands to punch by example. When I scroll my weapons with the mouse wheel, is it normal please ? But if I have only pistol in my inventory, it works and I can have my hands back. I can link the key to take out the hands, but I find it strange that when you have three weapons equipped, you can't have the hands while scrolling with the mouse wheel.

- When I move a dead body, it's the R key and to put it down it's the Q key. Can't these keys bind be modified? Even to access to ATM, t's R, it's not possible to link all of this to my interaction key ? If not, I'd like to point this out because it's really not obvious. I find it a bit "ruins" the immersion to not be able to link these bind, for example, not to have an editable bind to move the body and put it down and for the ATM for the examples. Knowing that it could be linked to the "main interaction" bind. I know that many players don't play with these keys, so we're "forced" to do things differently just long enough to do the action. Thanks! :3

Top Bottom