getting a call doing conversation

+
So i'm talking to someone about a call, then i get a call. I don't answer, but this shitty games decides that the call should be answered anyway. So i got 2 coversations going on a the same time. This game is a damn joke

It's even funnier when you try to do something like go to a damn store, you get absolutely bombarded with job calls. Like seriously, it's annoying as shit and because you're going somewhere and NOT looking for a job, they trigger ontop of eachother and completely bug out if you don't stop when you get a call.

The whole system needs to be reworked so you have to call the Fixers instead of them calling you to get a job. It would also clear up the absurd amount of clutter on the map.

I think its good that fixers call you. Its a bit dynamic like in real life where some calls just happen even if its bad timing. Sometimes its messy but I dont mind. Just get rid of car messages and make few dealer point where you can check them out and buy.

Also, every time you enter new district you get this phonecall from fixer with introduction. Its quite stupid and meeting fixer should be done in some kind of quest or invitation rather than him calling you out of nowhere.

I think its good that fixers call you. Its a bit dynamic like in real life where some calls just happen even if its bad timing. Sometimes its messy but I dont mind. Just get rid of car messages and make few dealer point where you can check them out and buy.

Also, every time you enter new district you get this phonecall from fixer with introduction. Its quite stupid and meeting fixer should be done in some kind of quest or invitation rather than him calling you out of nowhere.

But it's not dynamic at all, it's just a script trigger. Some side jobs also need a timer, it makes 0 sense to have some guy be tortured and needing extraction while you can just go about your business.

Top Bottom