Call Car List is Empty

+
So I haven't seen this particular problem yet. I can call the previous car I last drove just fine, however, I can not select a different car now. It started after I got Johnny's Porsche. Now my list is empty despite having a few cars. I've tried saving, loading, quitting to main menu, tried fast travelling, bought another car. So far nothing brings back my list.

I'm on pc. I have a couple mods. None that I know of effect the call car system and it worked just fine before I picked up Johnny's car. I've completed most of the side quests and I'm not mid-mission or anything like that.

Attachments

• image_2023-11-14_111309974.png
    image_2023-11-14_111309974.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 66
In general, you can reach out to CDPR support here:
(but please read the article first - it could be a good idea to verify the integrity of game files, as suggested in it)

As for mods, I still would not rule them out as culprit (it's not a very common issue after all...). Please check out this article as well:

I took time today to try those suggestions, but no dice. It did have 1 corrupt file. Didn't fix the problem though. Disabled all mods. Tried several earlier saves and the problem still persist. All my saves even ones from my first player throughs when I didn't use any mods. I'm not sure where to go from here. It's not really game breaking, but, it is annoying that I can't drive my favorite cars.

I would still recommend sending a ticket as mentioned above. There's no support topic for exactly the same issue, so the progression article is close enough, for sending a ticket to support.

Keep in mind though, that mods can sometimes create issue that may persist even after removal. Unfortunately, mods can leave traces in save games which can be hard to get rid of.

Also, if you have an older before the issue started, that could also be an option as long as it's not too long ago.

Top Bottom