Graphical Glitches - Clothing

+
Yep, it's weird :(
No idea except wait for a patch (if it's a game problem).

You can report it, if you're sure it's in Vanilla save (if CDPR ask you this save and find mods related data, it's sure your report will go in trash).
It's a game prob, also present on console PS4 and PS4 pro, so this "graphical glitch" isn't only due to a mod

Post automatically merged:

I saw something similar when trying to kill the Net Watch guy after having talked to him.
Does the Framerate drop when you see those glitches?

[Epilepsy warning: Video shows flickering and low frame rates]
this also btw

i´ll try my first playthrough save (which was completely vanilla) later without mods - but i don´t think theres an issue with that. Seems like these graphical glitches only happen for accessoires like watches, masks or glasses - i´ve seen other people reporting similar issues for clothing that were cause by the monowire, but that´s not the case for me. Idk - maybe it will be fixed on the next hotfix, which should be around the corner :p i mean rn i don´t really bother anymore - i´ve played it through 3 times, now on my 4th and on 2 of those i had this issue so yea- idk. I´ll survive until it´s fixed haha
Can I just clarify -- have watches been added to the vanilla game? Otherwise I don't recall seeing watches as available accessories but it's been a while since I played? Scratch that: you're talking about watches on NPCs!

Top Bottom