Constant crashes on a Windows 10 64 bit machine

+
I installed Phantom Liberty the day it came out, at first everything went well, but now it's constantly crashing. Initially it only crashed during saves, but soon the crashes became more frequent. Syncing with GOG also takes much longer than it used to.

I had no mods installed (I have never installed any.) The graphics driver is up to date. My windows version is also up to date. My machine meets the minimum requirements to play the game. I have already tried the verify / repair option.

I have never had any serious bug-related issues with Cyberpunk until now. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

The crashes nearly always happen when saving. My guess is that the save game got corrupted at some point. The first day and a half was smooth sailing with only one or two crashes. But starting yesterday the crashes occur with nearly 100% certainty when the game auto-saves (or I manually save.)

If you didn't check/try and if the option is enabled, disable "cross-progression" in the settings. Many encountered crashes because of this features which is enabled by default, when the game auto-save, so about every 5 minutes.

I just came here to write that turning off cross-progression completely fixed the problem! Thank you!!
Nice ;)
If you want, I suggest to send a ticket to the support anyway, to keep them aware about the issue and help them to fix it ("contact us" button).

If you didn't check/try and if the option is enabled, disable "cross-progression" in the settings. Many encountered crashes because of this features which is enabled by default, when the game auto-save, so about every 5 minutes.
where is cross progression at in settings? I dont see it.

Settings->Gameplay->Misc->Enable cross-platform saves
Post automatically merged:

Nice ;)
If you want, I suggest to send a ticket to the support anyway, to keep them aware about the issue and help them to fix it ("contact us" button).
Will do

Top Bottom