Gwent Cards

+
Good evening, i m a new player in gwent. I need to know if the cards expansion change with time or remain ever the same? I dont' want to spend my coin in deck if the will change soon. Please help me.
Thanks

What do you mean? Cards aren't going to go anywhere, and even complete card ability overhauls are very rare (plus they will grant a full mill value period for overhauled cards). There's no card or set rotation in the game.

Good evening, i m a new player in gwent. I need to know if the cards expansion change with time or remain ever the same? I dont' want to spend my coin in deck if the will change soon. Please help me.
Thanks
If you mean card crafting, then don't craft before a patch. It may shift the meta and a card, that was OP/very good, can be changed and you wasted your scraps. Wait for the patch and craft after it drops.

If you mean card crafting, then don't craft before a patch. It may shift the meta and a card, that was OP/very good, can be changed and you wasted your scraps. Wait for the patch and craft after it drops.
oke thx. So the card may change only a effect or they can be removed like an heartstone one that change with the time?
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean? Cards aren't going to go anywhere, and even complete card ability overhauls are very rare (plus they will grant a full mill value period for overhauled cards). There's no card or set rotation in the game.
wonderfull thx

Last edited:
Top Bottom