HARDCORE Official TIFF trailer - starring Sharlto Copley

+
HARDCORE Official TIFF trailer - starring Sharlto Copley

You remember nothing. Mainly because you’ve just been brought back from the dead by your wife (Haley Bennett). She tells you that your name is Henry and congratulations, you’re now a cyborg.

5 minutes later, your wife has been kidnapped and you should probably go get her back. Who’s got her? His name’s Akan (Danila Kozlovsky), he’s just a psychotic megalomaniac with telekinetic powers, and a never-ending army of mercenaries. You’re also in an unfamiliar city of Moscow, Russia and everyone wants you dead. Everyone, except for a mysterious British fellow called Jimmy (Sharlto Copley). He might be on your side. Good luck Henry. You’re very much likely to need it.

Timur Bekmambetov presents a film by Ilya Naishuller

Hardcore
The world’s first action film to be shot 100% from the hero’s perspective.

This one has to be an awesome movie or it could be, trailer looks cool for me, what you think?

Last edited:
Ah yes, that one.

Seems to have shaped up nicely since the first trailer from last year:

Thiiiiiis looks very cool.

And VERY proto-braindance.

First, you see through their eyes...

Also I do like Sharlto Copley a lot. I now watch shows just if he's in them.

Anyone check out Powers yet?

Thiiiiiis looks very cool.

And VERY proto-braindance.

First, you see through their eyes...

Also I do like Sharlto Copley a lot. I now watch shows just if he's in them.

Anyone check out Powers yet?

Yo i like him too , didnt watch the Powers tho, its first season trailer looks low budget, but ill take a look anyway

Holy crap, that was cool. But I don't know if first person camera will work for a full length film.

I like sci-fi movies and to play good storyline singleplayer games, and this all in one - a gamelike movie or real person movie idk, anyway it will rock and it can become some new movie genre lol

concept wise looks awesome but film wise looks like b grade ... not likely to get very far in my opinion.

but i hope it gets some love and turns out amazing, because concept is really cool.

That was cool. I would love to watch this with something like Oculus Rift VR. But plot seems to be borrowed from a few places. We wont know for certain until we watch it though.

them critics are pretty much disliking it at the first look http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3072482/externalreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

"According to Deadline, Paramount, Lionsgate and Dimension are all in a bidding war for exclusive global rights to the film, which is now reaching a seven-figure minimum and a 800-1,000 theater screen release. The deal should be made either tonight or tomorrow."
Source

One of their last short movies has 31 mil YT views and is considered a classic. Steam also contains a similar concept for "Kung Fury" . These are movies you go to watch with your friends and have a blast, critics expect a nice scenario or a quality production. It's like Deadpool, action-comedies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom