Hello everyone, I have bee playing 70 hours, and this is my suggestions for QOL changes/Enhancements

+
Hello everyone, so I have played this game 70 hours since release, and yes I've literally played almost non stop, but got some sleep in between. This game has been fucking fantastic to me, I do have some suggestions on definitely needed features, and QOL improvements. Here we go:

CRAFTING

The crafting system is cool, however there are some quirks that should be worked out on it:

1. Upgrading Iconics - In the Upgrade section of crafting there should be two options: Upgrade Tier, and Upgrade. Instead of having to reforge an entire new gun, have the option, for less components to upgrade.
  2. Mass Dismantle: As it stands now dismantling guns/items one by one is tedious. Have it where you can select multiple things to dismantle, with a confirmation box to dismantle items.
  3. Iconic - Always confirm dismantle. I am sure people have done this, accidently dismantling your Iconic. Confirm on this always.
  4. Mass crafting - Crafting ONE COMPONENT upgrade at time was a weird decision, all crating options should have it where you can craft multiple items at a time.
Clothing/Armor

Right now the biggest complaint is the way people characters look, here is how to fix it:

A) Have two sections: Armor, and Look. Under Armor have it where you equip what items, for what AC class, and whatever other mods or effects you want.

B) Then have a "Your Look" section where you can select from the stuff you have already looted, or bought to customize your look. So any new armor you pick up, will not change your look.

C) Outfits - Once your have your look, you can save this as a custom outfit so you can select it again.

Ripper Docs and Other Vendors

1. Right now it's a little tedious to find what you want from each Ripper doc and what they mainly sell. Have it where when you click/hover over a ripper dock on the map, to show what TYPE of stock they sell. So I don't have to travel to each finding the type of Cyberware I want.
  2. Randomize stock for each Ripper, but you can keep Vik unique (which I thought was the case).
Car Sales

Right now it's a little annoying to find the car you want. You have to search the car in Text Messages to find the pictures of the cars.

Have it in the JOURNAL under the "CAR" section, the picture of the actual car you are going for.

Increased Payout

Right now most people are exploiting the fact you can breakdown soda for components, I kind of doubt this was the case in production. To make a lot of eddies.

Have a skill in the skills section "pay me more" where you getter payouts for the side jobs/gigs at the end.

Because honestly, I am on my same play through, and making money in this game is a very long tedious experience, and I have done A LOT of side things. Nearly finished the map.

If I buy one expensive car, I will have no money left.

I have no other suggestions right now, obviously I love this game. Try to ignore the hatred.

Top Bottom