How do I turn off this quest marker and waypoint after beating the game?

+
FMZKT1qWYAEBWlB.jpeg

I beat all the quests in this game and the final mission.
How do I go about turning off the GPS for this quest.
It's so annoying that I cannot toggle this waypoint marker off the main quest.
I don't want it to display on the map.

BAV51

Forum regular
There was no way before 1.5 and I assume still isn't. I had to resort to a mod, that unfortunately does not work on 1.5. It is annoying I agree

Don’t think you can and yeah it’s annoying.
Post automatically merged:

Also, is anyone else annoyed at how loud the clothes sounds are? I find it really grating and there’s no way to turn them off. All the clothes sound like styrofoam rubbing and the sound is louder than most ambient sounds.
Please nerf this. Terrible game design decision.
Post automatically merged:

Also, is anyone else annoyed at how loud the clothes sounds are? I find it really grating and there’s no way to turn them off. All the clothes sound like styrofoam rubbing and the sound is louder than most ambient sounds.
Please nerf this. Terrible game design decision.

This one is particularly annoying for me. This is also the 'point of no return' for the game , and I don't play the game beyond this point because of the endings. Regardless, we should be able to 'uncheck' this because this also shows up on the map (the path to Embers) and won't go away.

I think this function is definitely necessary. I know the intention, but it's like an old-fashioned jrpg, so annoying to explore the world. It's a function that people use with modes, so I hope CDpr adds this function.

I think this function is definitely necessary. I know the intention, but it's like an old-fashioned jrpg, so annoying to explore the world. It's a function that people use with modes, so I hope CDpr adds this function.
It's because you are teleported back before that quest, so you can repeat the endings / do DLC as many times as you want.

It's equally annoying in Act 2 when the game desperately want me to go to the next main quest if I have no other quest selected, the game simply doesn't have an "uncheck quest" function.

Top Bottom