hp regeneration not working

+
regeneration perk and rapid bloodflow perk are not working at all no hp regen whatsoever no matter how many stacks of cold blood i have . pls fix

I have notice this as well, but more testing needs to be done. I notice sometimes i regen hp randomly, and then other times nothing. It is quite sporadic or im just crazy :p

But im pretty sure the moment right after i picked the hp regen in comabt perk, it was working quite well, and i was regaining hp pretty fast. But then a couple hours later i noticed i wasnt regenerating hp any more in combat. So most certainly something very weird about it.

Then there is the wolverine perk that says health regen will activate 50% faster, which i dont know what that means. Does it mean hp regen gets activated only at a certain time? Even though the other perk just says "health slowly regenerates during combat." So could be they programmed health regen in a weird way.

I don't regenerate in-combat anymore, don't know why.
I got the perk for it, as well as several perks that increase the regen rate in combat...

The only actual healing I'm getting is from triggered abilities, like when hit with melee while blocking I can heal.
Blood Pump implant isn't working, either.
Post automatically merged:

I don't regenerate in-combat anymore, don't know why.
I got the perk for it, as well as several perks that increase the regen rate in combat...

The only actual healing I'm getting is from triggered abilities, like when hit with melee while blocking I can heal.
Blood Pump implant isn't working, either.

It might have something to do with the same bug that's currently affecting Cyberware in the circulatory system and Arm attachment cyberware. Apparently items like the Blood Pump don't work at all if you have arm weapons like the mantis blades.

As far as perks go, I've noticed there's a LOT of perks that flat out do not work at all and I hope some attention is brought to this so it can be fixed immediately, but perks that raise things like Damage or Crit / Crit Damage don't seem to work or at least, don't reflect in the stats screen. To even see the stats of a weapon you have to pull it out in real time, but even after taking the perks to raise damage %, no additional damage is added to the amounts, nor does the DPS actually go up. I think CDPR needs to take a thorough look at the skills and make sure everything is working as intended.

Same, the ram recovery perks stop working (or never worked) for me as well.

and I can second what Crim says, there are TONS of perks and items in-game that do absolutely nothing.

Stamina melee regeneration perks also not working or working 1 out of 10 times. Reinvigorate and relentless. Health regeneration also not working. They need to fix this. But for now running a melee street brawler with no hp regen perk on very hard.

I've noticed this as well.

I picked the perk to regenerate health outside of combat and it does absolutely nothing.

I finished some stuff in game yesterday and health regeneration outside of combat worked for me.

Unfortunately I didn't paid attention if health regeneration in combat perks worked as I was focused on testing LMG with 1.1 patch, so I can't say if it worked or not.

I wonder outside combat health regeneration not working could be related to some cyberware features causing some sort of glitch. I haven't installed any kind of arms cyberware but I guess it could be anything.

Top Bottom